Header Ads

He Strikes Again !!!

            Scribbled this up on a hectic Friday morning, during rush hour traffic jam.. I wonder I can get more reckless (carefree or whatever euphemism I can manage) than this ever again, to forget about me getting late or the piled up pending work or even the long tiresome journey... But I managed to scoop it up!! May not be my best, But sure a recovery for my "writer's block" LOL.. HAPPY HAPPY!!!




Once again there astrides
My armoured masked Prince
Abreast on his white horse
Deathly blows of wind
Still I untear myself forward
to undo his treacherous mask

To undo his treacherous mask
"Thud" I fall down
Off my rampled bed
Dream, I tell myself -  again
He might have vanished
But not gone, forever
Tomorrow is mine


Tomorrow is mine
He will be back
Bygone maybe his horse
Replaced by a Hardley
Armour by an Armani
Nothing alike today
Yet its all the same...
My silly world of dreams

No comments

Do not walk Away without leaving your foot print.. Show some love :) and some fiery attitude too :)

//!---some web analysis from clicky---> Web Analytics