This year am going out of my way. And I am going to go ahead, make promises, try to keep them up and then - if it doesn't turn out successful, I am not going to mind.
Yes! I am usually too slow to commit my deliverables, but now that is changing.
|Thanks Paddy for sharing this with me ! |
That is so me !
Nobody is going to behead me right? And I can make promises and fail who is counting right? (ok except for Regi and Bch)
- Read 52 books - a book a week - mighty target but can cover this
- Start journalling once again!- should re start this habit after a break of two years
- Fill 'that' goals setting tool at least this year
- Make friends out of the way..There is nothing as too many when it comes to friends
- Take 52 awesome photos. In fact take photos and don't mind if they don't turn awesome
- Write atleast 52 posts (if you know me, that is a difficult task)
- Get 50 followers for my blog
- Visit a theme park - picking this idea from the piece of advice of my anna, long long back - to be exact during my 2012 to do post. Oh he does give fun ideas amidst all his serious advices
- Crazy shopping for clothes
- Buy a Camera
- Get a driving licence (9 10 & 11 are of course, carry forwards from last year)
- Organize organize organize
- Book Shelf - redo
- Work Stuff
- And mainly my schedule (do I even have one?)
- Sketch 5 pictures - Oh somebody already is doing it. Good Luck onyour new blog Paddy
- Learn a new skill - Yet to Choose
- Write a letter or two to my future self - That is something I am really curious to try :)
- Learn to Schedule posts. And thereby at least once or twice get ahead of task, rather running behind it!
- Unlearn letting things go. Fight back, Stay ahead. Stop being laid back. I know that is one character of mine that makes me - well, me. But I need to know if I can have one of those cat fights and survive. In shorter words - Get Serious (I hope you are all happy :-< )
- Be busy, busier and more busier.. Try overwhelming yourself.
- Say no more often than last year.
- Get my finances right - again, anna, I am trying to follow your words, and proving that I hadn't slept thru all of your talks
- Book keeping as an habit, than need. I can vouch that I have routine expenses, nothing out of ordinary, yet I am keeping notes for the heck of it.
- Purge old (self maniac) photographs
- Purge old clothes!! Don't purge books, of course!
- Cook once a month. Regi thanks for your inspiration but am keeping it easier than you
- Have a different bday! I know that is vague but I am open for anything. And this being the completion of a quarter century in this planet, I need to do it my way. There is more to this bday, than just that..
I know this is lot.. to handle.. But that is the point.. I need to know what I can really do if I had to:-)
Btw, I am open to more ideas. So say what you think and do add more to my list..
Labels: 2013, blah blah, My Life, rantings, wish