#100daysofbookquotes: Quote week: 6

We are back with the next set of quotes of week 6. Yes we are already there!
What is this commotion about ? 
Learn what is this all about?
Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5
Just go ahead like this page, and don't forget to share it forward.

036
“We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.” 
― Charles Bukowski


037“I am very interested and fascinated how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.” Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower


038
“I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.” 
― Douglas AdamsThe Salmon of Doubt



039
“We try so hard to hide everything we're really feeling from those who probably need to know our true feelings the most.” 
― Colleen HooverMaybe Someday


040
“Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing.” 
― Harper LeeTo Kill a Mockingbird




041
“To think, a sweater, is made entirely of knots. My stomach could clothe a village.” 
― Andrea Gibson


042
“People only tell lies when there is something they are terribly frightened of losing.” 
― Orhan PamukThe Museum of Innocence





Labels: , , , , , ,